<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Tea Cup Vintage Chandelier

Monday, February 7, 2011

Tea Cup Vintage Chandelier



If there is a "splurge" item in this shabby room it would be this darling chandelier from my favorite antique store in Phoenix called Not Too Shabby. I looked high and low...(well as best I could with two small kids) and this was my favorite piece for the price range of $100. I know I know....I could have found a Goodwill brass one and spray painted it....but this one rocks!! Plus notice the cute chain cover, and those vintage tea cups!! LOVE!!
My husband also thoroughly enjoyed putting this one up as well! Ha ha thanks hubby!
This truly completes the room and makes my heart happy!!


xoxo

Lina







































5 Comments:

At February 9, 2011 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Vintagesouthernlife said...

This is so cute. I have never seen one with tea cups.Love the chain cover too.

 
At February 9, 2011 at 10:35 AM , Blogger Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

This is so pretty...love that beautiful soft color and the pretty cups!!!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Lina - Fancy Frugal Life said...

Thanks Ladies!

 
At February 10, 2011 at 11:17 AM , Blogger Jena @ Involving Color and Home said...

Lina, I LOVE this chandelier! So cute.

 
At February 11, 2011 at 5:37 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Very clever. I love it. Sometimes the best tool for a project is the checkbook. :-) Happens @ my house all the time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home