<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Chistmas Card Organizing & My Mantle

Friday, December 2, 2011

Chistmas Card Organizing & My Mantle


I L-O-V-E giving and receiving holiday cards this time of year! It truly is like opening little surprises every day...We actually look forward to getting the mail! I am always fighting an uphill battle with paper clutter though, so here is what I came up with this year to display cards.

It's just ribbon attached to the wall with tacks in the shape of a tree. I used double sided tape to attach the cards..Clothespins would work too.. I originally had a big ribbon topper but decided to use my "new to me" Santa door hanger at the top! I can't wait to fill er up! So family & friends..If you're reading.....I'm ready! Start sending! :) I guess I should address & stamp mine too.
How do you display cards?

The next little project is my mantle. Here is was..


...And here it is now all Christmas-fied!


I wrapped the front of the mirror and hung it back up...Then added my fav lil elf friends from last year. I found these at the grocery store (Safeway) on clearance last year for $9 each. When I went to get more for my mom they were all gone! Anyways, they have their names embroidered on their shoes..Piper & Elfbert..Cute!




Thanks for all the comment love and features on my pallet tree and mod podge ornaments :)


Happy Holidays


Xoxo


Lina



Joining:




Tip Junkie handmade projects





The 36th Avenue

2 Comments:

At December 5, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Meg said...

Your Christmas card organizer is so stinking cute!

 
At December 9, 2011 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Lindsi B said...

Great card organizer! I adore it! Would you please share this with my readers for Fun Stuff Fridays linky party? http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2011/12/fun-stuff-fridays-3.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home