<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: My New Hair & a Deal for Phoenix Area Readers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My New Hair & a Deal for Phoenix Area Readers










Hi! Let's talk about my hair for a sec. My dear hubby likes (well is obsessed) with long hair. I had been growing it out for about 7 years since we met. Then, on a whim a couple months ago I chopped it off. I found an instant Groupon and randomly did it without telling anyone. It felt awesome. I have always loved my hair short so it was like the old sassier me! ha..well not really. Oh after he got over the shock, he says he likes it too. :)




Today I went back to the same neighborhood salon and had her reshape it.






This is Marissa. She is super fab, cute, nice, and TALENTED! Now that I don't work outside the home, expensive salons are not an option for me. Honestly though, I always hated spending lots of money on my hair. Plus, I prefer low key type places instead of the pretentious expensive type salons. Marissa did an A-line longer graduated bob cut on me :)

We forgot to get a before picture, but this is what it pretty much looked like. The before pic is from last Easter with my pumpkin girl.





So are you ready for the BEST part? Do you live in the Phoenix/Chandler/Ahwatukee area? Marissa has agreed to offer my readers a hair cut and style for just $18! Yep! Just mention it when you call to make an appointment.




Here's the salon info:




The Salon Spot In Ahwatukee Arizona




(480) 776-6863




4909 East Chandler Blvd Suite 507




Phoenix, Arizona 85048





Keepin it Fancy & Frugal,













2 Comments:

At February 7, 2012 at 7:34 PM , Blogger Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your hair looks adorable. I love it. Yes I am in Phx, but not anywhere near that area. Hugs, Marty

 
At February 8, 2012 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Leah said...

I like it, looks very chic!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home