<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: My Girl's Shabby Chic Glam Room (Revisited)

Monday, April 16, 2012

My Girl's Shabby Chic Glam Room (Revisited)








Hello Friends,




Today I'm re-sharing my daughter's Glam Shabby Chic Room with you. The reveal was one of my very first blog posts over a year ago and I'm thinking a lot of you may have not seen it. Plus, I've re-edited the photos and feel like they they look better. This project is where my love of blogs grew and eventually inspired me to build my own blog.


You can read my original post here to find out specifically where I found this fantastic antique bed, ruffle bedding...
.
...as well as this unbelievable tea cup chandelier.


These Goodwill candlestick pedestal frames have been one of my all time favorite projects.

I'm still in love with the damask wall vinyl.

My daughter still enjoys reading on her tiny toile fabric chase lounge. (Wow! she looks so different now...a year has flown by!)

Thanks very much for stopping by and always leaving such sweet comments. Those comments are like GOLD to me :)





I'm taking a week off of blogging to attend







SNAP, a creative blogging conference in Salt Lake City, UT.







Are any of my readers going? I can't wait to meet some of my blogging heroes! See ya when I get back! xoxo



Joining these fab parties:
”How


Tip Junkie handmade projects

Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special



shabby creek cottage
The 36th AVENUE

11 Comments:

At April 17, 2012 at 6:07 AM , Blogger Susanne said...

Wow, that room is so lovely. The teacup chandelier is wonderful! Nicely done!

 
At April 17, 2012 at 7:23 AM , Blogger THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

How CUTE! I'm going to feature this on my facebook page. Feel free to grab a featured button!
♥Linsey

 
At April 17, 2012 at 7:24 PM , Blogger jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Cute room! I love the chandelier...and of course, your daughter is adorable! Stopping by from the Link Up!

 
At April 17, 2012 at 11:13 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Such a beautiful room! It's grown up, yet still perfect for a little princess.

 
At April 26, 2012 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Linda Kaiser said...

I love your blog and I am featuring it tomorrow on my Fab Five Frugal Friday post!!

Amazing work!

Linda

 
At April 27, 2012 at 3:18 AM , Blogger Katrine - make it and fake it said...

WOW, you are really amazing with the room make overs!! I am amazed, truly!! i saw your guest post DIY craft room over at the other blog, and i was in awe!! had to pin it promptly!! love your blog!!

love K

 
At April 27, 2012 at 5:00 PM , Blogger Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

What a darling room! I would have loved to have such a girly room when I was little.

 
At May 2, 2012 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Very cute & cozy room. My husband & I made a tea cup chandelier in our previous house for our daughters room. Love it!

 
At May 2, 2012 at 8:39 PM , Blogger Jessie @ Dream and Differ said...

Oh that chandelier is darling! What a cute room, and a lucky li'l princess who gets to live there!

 
At May 3, 2012 at 4:59 AM , Blogger cheapcraftymama said...

That is SO adorable, love it! I hope you will share this (and any other rooms) at my new "May House Par-tay" at www.cheapcraftymama.com! I also would love for you to enter "Pin It and Win It Wednesday" where you can win free ad space on my blog!

 
At May 3, 2012 at 6:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful room! Such sweet touches throughout! I would love it if you could come share at my link party!
Amy@homehappyhome

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home