<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites & Our Easter

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites & Our Easter



Happy Easter friends! I hope you all had a fabulous day. I had a great day with my family and wanted to share a couple treats I made.
We took these Peanut Butter Pretzel bites to an egg hunt this morning.

They were a gigantic hit and super easy to make! The recipe can be found on the blog Two Tiny Kitchens. I had repinned it on Pinterest.




The other treat I made were these cute bunny shaped sugar cookies. I saw something like it in the April 2012 Martha Stewart magazine. Mine were store bought dough...I'm sure her's weren't! lol I LOVE the ribbon detail.

And last but not least my daughter's bunny toes I painted :) I love doing stuff like this! catch the tutorial on CutePolish.

Finally, I just wanted to thank you ALL for the tremendous response I had on my craft closet transformation! Comments had been kinda sparse lately so I thought maybe everyone was sick of me :) Well I was AMAZED at all the love I received on Facebook and here, so THANK YOU!




Joining:
Tip Junkie handmade projects
”How








7 Comments:

At April 9, 2012 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Wow, amazing how a little picture of a pb, choco pretzel bite can immediately make my mouth water. I am going to get the recipe now.
Love the family pics - beautiful!!
Karah

 
At April 9, 2012 at 2:53 PM , Blogger Gypsy Heart said...

Your family photos are gorgeous! I LOVE the sugar cookies with the ribbons ~ so unique and sweet too. I know everyone loved the PB treats! Glad you had a great day.

Thanks for stopping by ~ I really appreciate it!

xo
Pat

 
At April 9, 2012 at 8:07 PM , Blogger SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Lovely photos!
...and the cookies looks yummy :)

Greetings from Australia♥

 
At April 10, 2012 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Those bunny-shaped cookies are so simple and sweet!

 
At April 13, 2012 at 5:33 AM , Blogger Becky McNeer said...

I love those pretzel bites!!! Perfect snack! Please link up to Foodie Friday Don't forget to leave me a comment too!

 
At April 13, 2012 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Maria said...

Oh those look AMAZING!!!!!!! And the little bunny cookies are so cute too!!! :o)

 
At April 15, 2012 at 9:43 AM , Blogger cookinglady.bell5@gmail.com said...

I really love pretzels and these look really good. Thanks for sharing I would have never thought of this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home