<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: DIY Instagram Magnets

Friday, May 11, 2012

DIY Instagram Magnets



My personal Facebook friends would agree with the statement that I am completely hooked on the brilliant photo ap Instagram. (Ha sorry FB peeps!) But I can't help it. They turn out so darn cute. Instead of having them only live in my phone I turned them into homemade magnets and am giving some to my mom and mom in law for Mother's Day gifts.
They are so easy no pics required! All I did was print a 4x6 of 1 inch instagram photos on my printer with photo paper. I used Mod Podge on black heavy card stock paper to make them thick. After they dried I cut em up. Then I used clear packing tape over the front of each one individually. Use adhesive magnets on the back. 


Now I have cute magnets for my thrift store magnetic primer board!





I wish you all a beautiful Mother's Day Weekend. Yesterday I spent an hour in my daughter's preschool painting and playing as part of their Mommy Celebration. I sure do cherish these memories...with an Instagram of course! :)
Joining:


h%20out%20martha/watch-out-martha-

Tip Junkie handmade projects

8 Comments:

At May 11, 2012 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Kelli W said...

These are SO cute! I am addicted to instagram too:) I need to make some of these very soon! Stopping by from TT&J.

 
At May 11, 2012 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Melissa @ LoveBugLiving said...

Very cute! What a great Mother's Day gift too.
Melissa
www.lovebugliving.com

 
At May 12, 2012 at 5:12 AM , Blogger Laura said...

So cute!

 
At May 12, 2012 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

I LOVE Instagram, and definitely need to do something like this with all my pictures. Thanks so much for sharing!!

I would love it if you would link up at Watch Out, Martha!’s link up party: Martha Mondays (every Monday through Wednesday)! Hope to see you there!
http://www.watchoutmartha.net/

 
At May 12, 2012 at 7:29 PM , Blogger Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Great idea! I just joined Instagram but I am addicted, thanks for the idea!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Michelle
www.delicateconstruction.com

 
At May 13, 2012 at 2:09 AM , Blogger Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Such a great DIY project! And since the magnets have family/kid pics, they make wonderful gifts, too!

 
At May 14, 2012 at 2:03 PM , Blogger Six Sisters said...

This is so cute! I can't wait to do this! We would love for you to come share this at our weekly link party and enter to win a $50 gift card to Mikarose Clothing!

http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/05/strut-your-stuff-saturday-link-party_11.html

Love,
The Sisters

 
At May 17, 2012 at 8:02 PM , Blogger Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Great idea! Thank you so much for linking up to Fabulous Friday at Faith, Trust, & Pixie Dust.

Warmly, Michelle

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home