<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Nutella Crescents Recipe

Friday, May 18, 2012

Nutella Crescents Recipe



Today we had a little end of the year coffee for the kindergarten moms. I sure have enjoyed getting to know these ladies. We have a great group! 
I took these little Nutella mini crescents I found via Pillsbury.com
All you do is smear Nutella on the store bought crescent dough, bake, and dip in cinnamon sugar. Seriously easy and delish.
Have a beautiful weekend.
>


8 Comments:

At May 18, 2012 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nutella love!! They look so yummy!

Stopping by from TT & J and I would like for you to come by to my party and link up your awesome projects :)

http://littleinspiration.com/2012/05/create-inspire-party-plus-features.html

Thanks so much!
Angie from Little Inspiration

 
At May 18, 2012 at 9:02 PM , Blogger Maria said...

Mmm these look delicious! What a great idea to put Nutella into a crescent (since I love both!!!), this sounds really yummy!

 
At May 19, 2012 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

stopping by from tt&j

looks delicious

 
At June 6, 2012 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Babs said...

Uh,oh! I know what I'm making. :) I have a jar of Nutella in my cabinet right now. YUM!

 
At June 6, 2012 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

oooh these are so pretty! I found you at savvy southern style. Gonna have to make these! I just pinned these & would love for you to post this on my link party... http://www.doodlesandstitches.com/2012/06/another-fab-friday-thank-you-to.html

 
At June 6, 2012 at 3:18 PM , Blogger Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Thanks for sharing this easy recipe. I love Nutella.

 
At June 6, 2012 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Bonnie said...

This is a wonderful idea. I can taste how good it is. Plan to do this for one of our breakfasts at the beach.

 
At June 12, 2012 at 9:18 PM , Blogger Scribbler said...

I am going to be trying these this weekend. I adore Nutella!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home