<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Fine China from Goodwill! (Thrift Store Finds)

Friday, June 22, 2012

Fine China from Goodwill! (Thrift Store Finds)

After last week when we unknowingly painted hand prints on $43.00 Narumi bone china plates from Goodwill (.80 I paid), I decided to go back and see if they had any more left.
There were quite a few random pieces of china with Steelite brand sample stickers and a gentleman's business card. I've never heard of this line but loved that it's modern and white. I later learned its from the U.K.
I loved this cute textured creamer and sugar dish and checked online to see that it's about a $70 set. I paid $5 (Sad to say I dropped and shattered the creamer after this pic :(...Ugh hate that!)
I loved this shape of these cool 8 & 11 inch dishes also Steelite china. I think they were 2$, and they'll be great for serving!

I found another Narumi 12 inch plate also. It's on the bottom.
 Here's a couple of vintage finds.
Maybe I'll make another plate stand. This one is my fav! (Thrift store plates and candlesticks stacked and glued with E6000.)

My white china finds will fit in great with my hutch!



Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great weekend.


Joining here:


SixSistersStuff.comSixSistersStuff.com

Tip Junkie handmade projects

4 Comments:

At June 23, 2012 at 7:18 PM , Blogger annies home said...

love your finds I get so excited whenever I find something that matches my collection come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

 
At June 24, 2012 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Such great finds! Love how all-white allows you to mix and match different sets!

 
At June 25, 2012 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

I am looking for white plates to hang in my dinning room. Looks like I am going to have to start hitting up some thrift stores!!! Thanks for the idea!

 
At June 28, 2012 at 3:54 PM , Blogger Six Sisters said...

Great thrift store finds! Just beautiful! We are so glad that you linked up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". Please come back again really soon! Thanks! -The Sisters

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home