<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Imaginisce i-bond Cordless Glue Gun Review

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Imaginisce i-bond Cordless Glue Gun Review




What's pink....cordless...and has lights! My new cute glue gun!!! The craft closet has a new addition!
This is the Imaginisce i-bond cordless glue gun! I was beyond excited to get this sent to me. I had been using a broke down old mini glue gun that didn't get very hot.

Other than the fact its cordless, lightweight, and so cute, it actually gets very hot and does a great job!
Visit here to see where you can buy one near you. I've also seen them on Amazon.com

I also like that it has a headlight.
Here is my first project I made with it.   


Stay tuned for that tutorial!


2 Comments:

At June 28, 2012 at 10:47 AM , Blogger allisamazing said...

Since I am forever tangling cords I NEED this glue gun - lol :)

 
At June 28, 2012 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Breezy Brie said...

Wow! This looks awesome. It's PINK and cordless - doesn't get much better than that. And I love the headband you made too!!

Brie @ Breezy Pink Daisies

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home