<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Snow Cone Sign Printable

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Snow Cone Sign Printable

A few months ago when we threw my little girl a 4th rainbow birthday party, I set up a cute little snow cone station outside. It was such a huge hit with both kids and adults! This would be a fun summer activity to cool off so I'm sharing it with you all today. It's a cool 113 here today so one of these sounds fantastic right now!


Here is the easy cute sign I made via PicMonkey for my framed sign and tag.
You can right click on the image and save/print from your computer if you'd like to use it. I printed an 8x10 for my sign and 4x6 for the tag.

I painted an upside down shoe box red and cut out holes for the cones. It worked out as a great holder with matching ribbon and tag! Inexpensive and cute...I just realized I have no pics of actual snow cones cause those kids were too fast!


Hope you are having a great summer! Stay cool :) 



Joining:

mop it up mondays


Tip Junkie handmade projects


2 Comments:

At July 9, 2012 at 10:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lina,

I am working with a brand to build an engaging content community that covers topics relating to parenting, fitness and health, recipes, fashion, beauty, home decor, party planning and crafts.

We’ve taken a read through your blog and we think you’ve done a fantastic job covering topics that our brand's audience would also be interested in covering. It would be great if you could join our community to help educate, inform and converse with those other parents who are writing about this topic.

If you would like to learn more about this, please send an email to info@atomicreach.com

Thanks,
Annette
Annette Wong
Atomic Reach, Inc. | 129 Spadina Ave., Suite 301 | Toronto, Ontario | M5V 2L3 | Canada | annettewong@atomicreach.com | 416 505 2145 | www.atomicreach.com|

 
At July 11, 2012 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

these are great

would love it if you could share this on my link party - http://serenityyou.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/serenity-saturday-47.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home