<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Fancy Frugal Halloween Porch

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fancy Frugal Halloween Porch

Hi Friends! It finally cooled off here and FEELS like fall! Yes, finally! No more 90's. The kids can play outside again and I had some fun decorating our entryway/porch. Since I just unpacked I'm not decorating inside for Halloween....
My first stop was the Target dollar bins and there was so much great stuff this year!
I picked up six of these Boo foam signs and punched holes in the top/bottoms.  

After I tied them all together with fun ribbon and tulle, I was able to hang it in this side window area.and they fit perfect!

Here's my owl wreath I made a few weeks ago.

Did you see these cute mats in the dollar bins?


and banners?


Spiders from Michael's on clearance...

as well as the skeleton clingy...



I've had this cute witch forever... 
just added some sticks and bats.

Oh I was a sucker for this big spider at Target...



My kids are so excited now for Halloween now!

Have you tried the fun Halloween editing tools on PicMonkey?

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!




Joining: 

fall link party


”Tip
mop it up mondays


Design Dazzle


Tuesday Talent Show @ Chef in Training





Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {6-19}


The Chicken Chick

href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!">

                                                                

Create & Inspire Linky Party
Photobucket

4 Comments:

At October 6, 2012 at 11:34 AM , Blogger crazyaboutcricut said...

This looks awsome! Thanks for the amazing ideas on a budget :OD

 
At October 8, 2012 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Crystelle Boutique said...

Frugal is my friend!
Thanks for your money saving Halloween decor tips!

Crystelle
http://www.crystelleboutique.com/

 
At October 9, 2012 at 8:58 AM , Blogger kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

So cute!! Thanks bunches for linking up yesterday. I'm featuring you at today's Tuesday Ten! http://www.ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com/2012/10/the-tuesday-ten_9.html

{HUGS},
kristi

 
At October 13, 2012 at 5:02 AM , Blogger Claire @ Gemini Nutrition said...

Great project !

I would love you to come link up at my Craft, Create & Inspire linky party ..

http://polkadot-pretties.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/craft-create-and-inspire-linky-party.html

Hope to see you there :)

Claire @ Polkadot pretties x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home