<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Thumbprint Turkey Napkin Rings & My Thanksgiving

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thumbprint Turkey Napkin Rings & My Thanksgiving


 Good morning Friends! This weekend we unpacked some turkey day decorations and I set up my Thanksgiving table.
 Yesterday my little one and I made these cute, easy, and festive turkey napkin rings.
 All I did was cut out some heavy cardstock and used fall colored paint for our fingerprints. 
I used a strong double sided tape to make them stick on my yellow napkin rings I already use.

 Yay I love how these turned out. What a great turkey craft for your kids, right?!
Pine cones would work also....

Last year I inherited some fun turkey day decorations from my Grammy. 
These are the plates from our wedding registry along with the goblets. 
These are the nautical Tommy Bahama burlap placemats (1.99 clearance Homegoods) I used this summer, I just turned them over to use the back since it's plain on the back.
The plaid runner is from Target clearance 3 years ago. 
It's going to be just us 4 for Thanksgiving since we moved away :( I will miss my family and friends...anyway..
I guess I'll be doing all the cooking so I've been thinking about my menu.

I wanted to tell you that if you have not tried Trader Joe's portabella mushroom soup in your green bean cassorole...do it! Here's their recipe.
It's so great. And it's $1.99 and seasonal. So stock up because it also makes a great beef and noodles dinner. 

Also Happy Election Day! My tiny voter reminds you to "Rock the Vote!"

Thanks for stopping by! 

Joining:

Photobucket



”Manic


fall link party



The 36th AVENUE
For the Kids Friday

Create & Inspire @ Little Inspiration
Create & Inspire Linky Party

4 Comments:

At November 6, 2012 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I love that it's personalized with the thumbprints :)

 
At November 7, 2012 at 6:35 AM , Blogger Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Beautiful tablescape. I love your napkin rings, how fun is that. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

 
At November 7, 2012 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Love the thumbprints! So cute!

 
At November 7, 2012 at 9:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

These are so cute! Would love it if you linked up on my blog hop www.w-t-fab.com/search/label/bloghop. Also let me know if you'd like to follow each other!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home