<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Happy New Year!! My top 5 most visited posts of 2012

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!! My top 5 most visited posts of 2012

Well Happy New Year friends! I decided to look up my most visited posts from 2012 and a couple surprised me. 
Like my 4th of July trifle! A picture that I took with my cell phone and a couple magazines have asked to use the photo and can't...Ha oops..I've learned my lesson and use the good camera now.
This one wasn't a shock and I still have fond memories of my craft closet in our old house. 
So you gals like doing nails I guess?! My nail art posts are actually pretty popular, including the converse ones.
And my crayon back to school wreath was a pretty big hit this year! My sister in law said the first day of teacher meetings the principle made everyone come look at it in her class :) She was proud.
And my current craft space was one of my favorite posts this year.
Looking back I actually accomplished lots of projects this year... it has my mind thinking about what's next!!



I hope you all had a beautiful Christmas,
Here's a few images from our Christmas morning. 
We had a blast. The kids were beyond excited that Santa left a note!

A few days before Christmas, Our Elf brought us a gingerbread train :)




The only after Christmas shopping I did was some Target Christmas ornaments on clearance. These will match perfect with my tree next year! :) Exciting...

In other exciting news, I received another new lens for my camera from my sweet hubs for Christmas. Its the 50mm 1.8f Nikon lens so I can now try these cool brokeh photography pics like this one!! Yay...

It's been a crazy last couple weeks!
In fact I'm sorta exhausted from everything and ended up getting pretty sick so now I'm trying to rest up and get ready for 2013!!
Thank you so much for following and commenting on my blog with lots of encouraging words! Here's to a new year with more fancy frugal ideas. I wish you and your family all the best in 2013!!


Create & Inspire @ Little Inspiration

1 Comments:

At January 4, 2013 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Love the craft nook - one of these days I'll get around to posting my craft room. Your area looks great!

Visiting from SNAP! Top 2012 Posts
xo, Kristina
Hope you'll visit my Top 10 too <3
www.pearlgateway.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home