<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: I'm a .com now!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I'm a .com now!


Hi Friends! I'm a .com now! I have switched from Blogger to Wordpress and I'm still moving things over so let me know if you have any issues or can't find a post. I also hope all the people who choose to get my posts through email still do!

So my new blog address is www.fancyfrugallife.com
Feel free to email me at fancyfrugallife@gmail.com.

Thanks so much for reading and helping me grow my blog. I was shocked to find out 1,500 people get me in their inbox when I post. That is so great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home