<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Ruffle Felt Heart Wreath (Valentine's Decor)

Monday, January 14, 2013

Ruffle Felt Heart Wreath (Valentine's Decor)


Yesterday I completed a Valentine's Day project! The house feels so empty with no Christmas decorations so I wanted to add a little something happy.

I picked up this cute wood heart from Joann's for around $4 after coupons/discounts with the intention of further embellishing.


I had some extra pink felt and started cutting 2-3 inch circles. I didn't even trace them..too lazy! 
I folded in quarters and hot glued on the outside heart.



I added a bow and pink ribbon for hanging.
I replaced my holiday wreath with this one and it also looks great hung on the fabric covered canvas!
What do you think? Adding that small pink detail makes a big difference, right?
I'll show you the rest of the mantel when I'm done :)
Have a great week and thank you so much for reading and stopping by!
                                                  

Joining:
Skip To My Lou

Tip Junkie


Savvy Southern Style
The 36th AVENUE


Create & Inspire Party @ Little Inspiration

1 Comments:

At January 14, 2013 at 11:12 PM , Blogger Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Such a pretty project! Don't you just love working with felt...so versatile and such great colors!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home